Afraid to say that I also have not been able to log in to the website. I
emailed the Society Office and it took almost 2 weeks for them to reply
saying they would check it for me, and the eventual response was that there
was nothing wrong. They did say they would let the web team know.

A month later, I still cannot log in to the website and I don't know whether
the web team have even received a note of my problem. I sometimes wonder if
there is no knowledge of a general problem because people like me have given
up on the members only section of the website, the time it takes to get a
response from the Society Office and then no acknowledgement of there being
a problem!

Andrew
(rant over ...)