Dear all,

I am attempting to undertake research for my dissertation on record office
websites - user perceptions compared to what the offices are hoping to
achieve.

Does anybody know of any previous surveys done on this topic which may
inform my research, as I would hate to re-do any work already done on the
subject!

I already know of the re:source survey on archive networks (A2A etc.) but
if there is anything similar out there I would be grateful for pointers as
there does not seem to be an awful lot of literature on the subject.

Please reply to me personally.

Thank you,

Heather Boyns