Posted on behalf of Chris Kitching

Archive buildings in the United Kingdom 1993-2005

I shall be retiring as Secretary of the Historical Manuscripts Commission
at The National Archives on 5 November. The Society of Archivists has very
kindly awarded me a travel grant for 2005 to enable me to visit many of the
new archive buildings that have opened since I published ABUK in 1993, so
that I can compile a new edition with completely new case studies. I would
welcome feedback from colleagues about any features of the first edition
they have found particularly useful, and any gaps in its coverage or
approach which they would like me to put right in the second edition. I am
contactable by email as follows:

Until 5 November 2004         [log in to unmask]
After 5 November     [log in to unmask]