Before acting on this E-mail or opening any attachment you are advised to read the Strategic Rail Authority's disclaimer at the end of this e-mail.

Dear All,
I enjoy Peter's news articles, particularly the one about the Microsoft
founders fabulous collection of fighter aircraft.

Regards,

Simon

Simon Lock,
Strategic Rail Authority Archivist,
Tel: 207 654 6220
Email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality: This e-mail and any attachments is intended to be read by the above named recipients only and the contents may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you must not act on it, copy it or show it to anyone but do please reply to this email and highlight the error or phone our IT Group on 020 76546333.
Security Warning: Please note that this type of email is not 100% secure and you should take this fact into account when replying to us via e-mail.
Viruses: Although we have taken care to ensure that this e-mail and its attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in accordance with good computing practice the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.