Dear colleagues,

I am glad to inform you that we are organising the International Congress on
Beer in Prehistory & Antiquity, that will take place in Barcelona (Catalonia,
Spain), next 3th-5th May 2004. This event is coordinated by the Universitat de
Barcelona and ICAF-International Committee of Anthropology of Food. The current
research of the archaeology of beer will be presented by archaeobotanists from
Germany, Greece, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweeden, United Kingdom and U.S.A. If
anyone are interested in to participate and/or in to receive more information,
please, let us know and we will send you a detaile copy of the program.

Best wishes,

Jordi Juan

Dr. Jordi Juan i Tresserras
Co-ordinator of Food Archaeology Project
FUNDACIÓ BOSCH I GIMPERA - UNIVERSITAT DE BARCELONA
Pg.Vall d'Hebron, 171 Ed.Llevant Desp.115
E-08035-Barcelona
(Catalunya, Spain)

Tel.(+34) 93 4034427
Fax.(+34) 93 4034746