I have attached details of the next three RSS social statistics meetings on 2 March, 30 March and 20 April. They are all late afternoon meetings. The first on 2 March is on area classification based on the 2001 census, the second on 30 March is on a major ONS study of survey non-response based on linking survey results to census data and the last on 20 April is on migration statistics. All these events will be held at the RSS Headquarter at 12 Errol Street London and are open to all and there is no need to book a place (directions to Errol Street can be found at
http://www.rss.org.uk/about/direction.html).
Chris Kershaw
Secretary of the RSS Social Statistics Committee

To join our distribution list for Social Statistics Section meetings click here Join the Royal Statistical Society today. For more details click here