Habaca are a Data Mining Consultancy that help Irish organisations answer their business questions by analysing their data.

We are currently working for some of Irelands largest organisations and are active in the Banking, Telecommunications, Retail and Government sectors.

We are looking for a highly motivated data analyst to join our expanding team to actively participate in all aspect of project delivery.

Duties

Apply data mining technologies and services during customer engagements through direct involvement in project activities.
Perform assessments, proposal preparation, solution development and project implementation and training.

Responsible for reliable delivery of targeted results for customers.

Responsible for on-going development of customer data mining capabilities through participation in knowledge-transfer activities.

Requirements:
Batchelor in Statistics or related field or experience as a Data Analyst.
Minimum 2 years Experience in a business environment required

Preferences:

Experience with SPSS Software, Clementine, SAS, Intelligent Miner or other OLAP tools would be an advantage