Hi All,

Our International Media client is looking to jump-start their New Year with
the acquisition of an Econometric Project Manager who is able to define and
refine their services.

Whether you currently exist within Media or are looking at this as being
the place to be, our client is inviting creative minds to help realise a
wider vision through the development of future tools and services.

As well as possible research and development work, you will be responsible
for pitching to clients, pricing, and ensuring on-time quality
deliverables. Leading your team, you will be analysing the return of
clients’ marketing investment and modelling to establish future spend. Your
analytical skills will need to be cultured to at least Masters degree level.

You will require first-class social and reporting skills, preferably
polished by recent consulting experience. Technical expertise might include
SAS, S-Plus, Eviews, Ox etc.

 This is a company that realises Econometric knowledge is fast becoming a
driving force in multi-channel business. Be part of it – Call today.

Location: London
Salary: Up to 65k + bens

To apply or for more information:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask]

Please quote ref: AS/8901/JF in the subject line

Visit us at: http://www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk/JobSearch.aspx

Kind regards

Alison Stacey
Corporate Recruiter