SAS is the World's largest privately owned software development company providing Business Intelligence solutions to global organisations. Founded in 1976, the company has grown from a single office with 4 employees to a company with more than 9000 employees. The UK headquarters are in Marlow, Buckinghamshire with additional UK offices in Manchester, Glasgow and Dublin.

We are currently looking for a Statistics Trainer to join our Education Department in Marlow to conduct SAS courses and workshops at SAS Training Centres and at customer sites with the aim of maximising the customer's use and knowledge of SAS Software.

Our ideal candidate will be statistically qualified with exposure to SAS products and some teaching experience. However, if you feel you have the right skills for this role do not hesitate to make contact.

To apply, please send your CV, quoting ref. EDU/SI by:

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Post:   Nik Foad
        SAS
        Wittington House