Dear Allstaters,

My client is currently looking for a Consultant Statistician with 5-7
years statistical experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in a CRO,
as well as experience using SAS. You will be responsible for the
statistical aspects of the design, analysis and reporting of clinical
trials, as well as ad-hoc consultancy. My client is looking for highly
motivated individuals to work for this ambitious and innovative company.

Excellent Salary and Package.

To apply, please reply with an up to date copy of your CV.

 Kind Regards,

Mark O'Brien

bioinsource(tm) formally announces it's rebranding as James Harvard
Pharma (tm)

Direct Dial:   020 7269 5006

Mobile:        07771 538 932

Email:          [log in to unmask]