Safety Database Systems Manager

Salary: £35,000 - £40,000

Business Type: Pharmaceutical Company

Position type: Permanent
Location: United Kingdom - South East

Background:

This is a unique role within my client's European operation to solely manager the development and support of quality databases, providing sufficient tools for the assessment off safety data. This will be working cross-functionally, in communication with several departments, keeping in close contact with the safety group to ensure qualified reporting tools are available. Your expertise will also be required to implement and advise new developments of the ARISg system.

Qualifications:

4+ years experience within the pharmaceutical industry with a degree in a relevant subject. Extensive knowledge and practical use of ARISg in a similar position is essential. Candidates must also have the ability to work independently, whilst communicating cross functionally with several different teams.

To apply, please reply with an up to date copy of your CV attached quoting the reference 'grv-2005'.

George Vernon

Hobson Prior

t: +44 1892 612612

f: +44 1892 612613

e: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This message is for the intended recipient only. It may contain confidential or proprietary information. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it, destroy all copies and notify the sender. You must not use or disclose any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. We may monitor all email communication through our networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise. We take reasonable precautions to ensure our emails are virus free. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any virus transmitted by us and recommend that you subject any incoming email to your own virus checking procedures.