 <http://www.halperncowan.co.uk> Halpern Cowan Advertising
179-181 West End Lane    t: 0870 794 7774         <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
London NW6 2LH   f: 0870 794 6887         <http://www.halperncowan.co.uk> www.halperncowan.co.uk

Hi All,

I currently use a combination of excel and in house db querying which is becoming cumbersome. Are there any analysis packages that I can use to run against large numbers of user data looking at area they live in, spend, age (these are the basics I need) and analyse customer value by cluster (age, product type, where they live etc)

Garry

 <http://www.halperncowan.co.uk> excel at work

Halpern Cowan creates advertising and marketing campaigns to maximise your return on investment, accelerate your customer acquisition and increase your customer retention
Halpern Cowan Ltd Company No 3891429 Registered Office 179-181 West End Lane London NW6 2LH