Hi All,

Can you bring dynamic management in the face of the chaotic uncertainty
that characterises so much of actuarial work? Can you apply the latest
analytical techniques to model better solutions for private medical and
permanent health insurance?

Our client is a leading insurance company who has undergone quantum grown
in recent years thus creating an opening for a nearly /newly qualified
actuary. (My Client will also consider those who do not have formal
actuarial qualifications provided they are qualified by extensive
experience and knowledge). This highly responsible role involves the
building and managing of a new team which will be responsible for the risk
and retail pricing of the above product lines.

To be successful in this role you will need to use your strong
interpersonal skills to interface with internal and external business
partners as you make recommendations for product development. Your
technical prowess is assumed and should include sound knowledge of relevant
packages such as Emblem and SAS.

Raise your profile – call me today for more information.

Location: Midlands
Salary: To 55k + Car + bens

To apply:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask]

Please quote ref: AS/8884/DJ in the subject line

Visit us at: http://www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk/JobSearch.aspx

Kind regards

Alison Stacey
Corporate Recruiter