Hi,

I have received some very interesting remarks

 concerning my question on Copula with S-PLUS or SAS,

thanks to all All stats users

for their collaborations, and this

 is the list of responses:

 *********************** My query *******************************************

I have correlated data,  I would like to use copula,

my goal is to choose an appropriate copula to fit

copula for a couple of variables of my data), and then

to compute measures of correlation, like Spearman and

others.

Could you please give me examples of application of

copulas, with programmes using SPLUS, or SAS.

Response of Lee

There is functionality in the S+FinMetrics module for analysing data

with copula.

I would also recommend the following book, which includes a free S-PLUS

library: "Statistical Analysis of Financial Data in S-PLUS" by Rene A. Carmona

which contains examples.

Response of  Rich.

There's a great deal of copula functionality in S-PLUS' "FinMetrics"

module (plus loads more besides).  In particular, there are good examples of

copulae estimation in the user manuals.  Contact Insightful (cc'd on

this email) for more information ...

You can use copulas (mle, simulation etc) via

Splus6 module(finmetrics)

Regards

Adel

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !