I have been asked to post this.

Please reply as detailed below and not to me.

We are seeking a Statistician to join SHL, the market leader in
objective assessment and development solutions with offices in 40
countries worldwide.  Our success means we've worked with most of the
FTSE 100 in the UK.  It's a great position to be in, but we know that
staying ahead of the competition means planning carefully for the future
- developing strategies and products that will keep us at the cutting
edge of our industry.

Working alongside a team of psychologists and IT professionals in the
Product Design & Innovation team, the successful candidate will play a
major role in the development of ability tests and personality measures.
The ideal candidate will have an MSc in Statistics with experience in
applied multivariate methods and multi-level modelling.  Strong
computing and interpersonal skills are also important for this post
which will be based at our Head Office in Thames Ditton, Surrey.

For further information, contact Nicola Tatham (Design & Innovation), on
020 8335 8000 or view our website at www.shl.com <http://www.shl.com/> .
Applications should be sent to Natalie Jupp, HR Department, SHL, The
Pavilion, 1 Atwell Place, Thames Ditton, Surrey KT7 ONE. Email your CV
to [log in to unmask] Please quote Ref DI-001. Closing date for
receipt of applications is 30th July 2004.