Dear All Stat,

Our big-name financial client is looking for an ambitious individuals with
a solid knowledge of scorecards and other statistical models to excel
within their Credit Model Developments Division.

Educated to / or upwards of BSc level in a numerical subject, you should
also be in possession of 3+ years relevant modelling experience. Candidates
should have a good knowledge of SAS (ideally at macro level) or other stats
software (SPSS, S-Plus etc). Existing awareness of the credit risk arena
would also be of interest, though not essential as training will be given
to modellers from other sectors.

You will be involved with the development of all our client’s statistically
based credit scorecards. Good written and presentation skills will
therefore be required for all internal communication.

In return for your hard-earned experience our client is offering a role
that will allow for your on-going development and will provide excellent
formal training to enhance your technical skills.

With a great location and package, this is a superb opportunity. Call me
today to find out more.

Location - South East / Home Counties
Package - 30-40k

Kind regards