Dear All Stat,

Our big-name client is now looking to place a keen Pricing Analyst within
its Statistics & Actuarial department. Along with 2+ years experience and a
good numeric degree you should have an interest and aptitude for
statistical techniques, including modelling.

Working as an Analyst for this leading insurance firm, you will be based in
their London office. Interpreting datasets by analysing loss experience,
trends in claim frequency and average cost will be your primary job
function.  Your workings and input will be crucial in developing future
risk selection, product and pricing strategies. This will have a direct
impact on our client’s success.

This integral role will require good communication skills and the ability
to meet tight deadlines. Good experience of SAS and SPSS is preferred and
knowledge of Emblem will be beneficial.

Initially this is a contract position with a view to becoming permanent.
This is an interesting field within which to work and an excellent
opportunity. Call me today to insure your career!

Location - London
Package - To £33k

Kind regards

Alison Stacey