For the lecture in which you introduce the concept of probability:
the archived American folk song 'The Gambling Man':
http://www.lyon.edu/wolfcollection/songs/riddlegambling1233.html
http://www.lyon.edu/wolfcollection/songs/riddlegambling1233.mp3

     I've gambled all over Arkansas
     And a-parts of Tennessee,
     And the gambling man I never did see
     That could hold it over me, ...

For the lecture in which you introduce the normal distribution, a
slight rewriting of Martin Luther's hymn so as to read 'Ein feste
Burg ist unsere Glockenkurve'.

For the lecture in which you introduce the concept of 'null
hypothesis':  The piece entitled 'Feel the Motion' from Chorus Line,
which ends with the refrain 'And I felt nothing, and I felt
nothing...'

For the lecture in which you hand back the first exam: the aria 'Una
furtiva lįgrima' from Donizetti's L'Elisir d'Amore.

For the very end of the final lecture of the course, the closing aria
of Pagliacci, whose final line is 'La commedia č finita!'

Richard Lowry
Professor of Psychology
Vassar College
Poughkeepsie, NY  12604-0396  USA