Centre for Transport & Society
University of the West of England, Bristol

RESEARCH ASSOCIATE/FELLOW IN TRAVEL BEHAVIOUR DYNAMICS MODELLING

As a result of the award of a new research grant we are seeking a researcher to join the Centre for Transport and Society within the Faculty of the Built Environment.  Working in the field of transport modelling you will contribute to a new EPSRC project entitled 'Investigating Travel Behaviour Dynamics and their Incorporation into Transport Models'.

You should be qualified either in transport studies or in quantitative research methods (e.g. statistical modelling).  This is an opportunity to be engaged in research of great significance to future transport modelling development and transport planning practice.  The successful applicant will join a thriving research environment and a team of enthusiastic people from a range of disciplinary backgrounds.

For an informal discussion of the post, please contact Dr Kiron Chatterjee on 0117 32 82032 or email [log in to unmask]  Further details about the Centre can be found at www.transport.uwe.ac.uk.

The appointment is for a fixed term of three years.  Salary will be in the range £18,200 -£28,600

Visit our Website to see full details and to complete an on-line application form, or telephone our 24 hour answerphone service on 0117 328 2890 to request documents by post.  Closing date for applications is 24 June 2004. Please quote reference number R/9520.

----
Centre for Transport and Society: aiming to improve and promote understanding of the inherent links between lifestyles and personal travel in the context of continuing social and technological change

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software