Dear Allstat,

My client is looking for a Manager for their Biometrics department in
Belgium.

The Manager, will hold responsibility for the Medical Writing, Data
Management, Data Entry, Statistics and Programming Departments, and will
hold budget responsibility, be responsible for management, supervision and
coaching of the line managers, identification of team and project members.
Hold overall supervision for planning of biometrics projects, plus other
responsibilities with regards to training programmes, protocol, trial
review, budget review etc.

Salary expectations to be stated on application.  Benefits package is
excellent including mobile phone, laptop, 30 days holiday, expense account,
healthcare and insurance plus company pension and bonus.
Ideally you will be fluent in both French and Dutch, and have at least 3
years of experience in a management role.
A background in either data management or statistics is essential.

For more information or to apply, please send your CV and/or any relevant
questions to [log in to unmask] or call Zoe Bennett on 0044
(0) 1580 201616

Kind Regards
Zoe Bennett
Senior Consultant

BLUE PELICAN PHARMA

Tel:   +44 (0) 1580 201616
Fax:  +44 (0)1580 202000
 www.bluepelicanit.com

Pelican House, Gibbs Reed Farm
Ticehurst, East Sussex TN5 7HE
Blue Pelican IT provide a professional and ethical recruitment service. It
is our policy not to distribute any candidate information without prior
consent from the candidate.
All information in this email transmission, including financial and
numerical information, is strictly private and confidential, and subject to
change, correction and completion. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete the email and all attachments
immediately. This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
or privileged information or both. If you are not the intended recipient,
any reliance on, use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email or attachments is strictly prohibited.
 We have checked for viruses, but the contents of an attachment may still
contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system. We do not
accept liability for any damage you sustain as a result of a virus
introduced by this email or any attachment, and you are advised to use
up-to-date virus checking software. We do not guarantee any email
transmission to be secure or error free.
 Blue Pelican reserves the right to monitor emails in accordance with the
Lawful Business Practice Regulations and the Data Protection Act. Senders of
messages shall be taken to consent to the monitoring and recording of emails
addressed to our employees.