Hi all,
Could I ask your preferred approach to this:
Water chemistry parameters were collected from 2 treatment plant
sources, at 8 sites each, 8 observations at each site (different
months). The variable of interest varies by treatment plant and by site
(and obviously treatment plant and site are related). My main interest
is in the relationship between the variable of interest and other water
quality parameters, so I want to control for treatment plant and site.
Normally I'd use multiple regression (Proc REG) , but how should I
approach partialling out the plant and site effects? I work in SAS V8.02
on WIN95.
Thanks in advance
Andrew

Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of NSW Health or Cancer Institute
of NSW.