Dear All,

My client is looking for a couple of Junior Statistical Programmers ideally
with around 1 years experience in a programming role preferably supporting
clinical trials or in a pharmaceutical industry. I am very interested in
university graduates who are keen to start their career with one of the
leading pharmaceutical companies in the world. You will be supporting the
statisticians and senior programmers by programming analysis datasets,
pooled datasets,listings and tables for the presentation/reporting of
clinical data for Phase I-IV. Please forward your CV as soon as possible.
This role is based in the South East.

Kind Regards

Mark O'Brien

bioinsourceT