Dear Allstat,

We are seeking a Phase I Statistician for one of our clients in Germany.

The salary for the role is in he region of 80,000 euros plus pension, stock
options and 30 days holiday.

The role is as follows

Phase 1 Statistician

As part of the project teams within Clinical Development our Biostatistics
Department plays a major role as regards support for the planning and
analysis of data from international clinical trials.

Your main responsibility will be to support our ClinPharm department in
planning and analyzing Phase 1 trials. You will take over the role of the
Trial Statistician and will be responsible to coordinate and supervise all
biostatistical activities internally and / or in close cooperation with
contract research organizations.

We are looking a candidate with academic background in statistics. The
candidate should have at least one year working experience gained in the
pharmaceutical Industry or in a research setting. Preference will be given
to applicants with practical experience in Phase 1 trials and good knowledge
in Base SAS.

An excellent knowledge of the English language is assumed. Essential for
this postition are also good communication skills and the ability to solve
problems.

We are also seeking Programme Statisticians for a large phamaceutical
company in switzerland.   Although not a management role this level of
position would provide an experienced statistician with a major step towards
such a role.  Working in a first class team of statisticians you will manage
multiple projects for a class of drugs within a therapeutic area.

For such a role you will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a clinical
trial environment  but probably nearer to 10, will have experience leading
teams and mentoring colleagues. Your communication and presentation skills
must be first class, as will your statisticial analysis skills and team
leading potential.
The rewards for such a person are excellent with a generous salary and
relocation package.  Indeed the offer for one of our candidates this week
was so good I nearly fell off my chair.

Nevertheless you will be motivated by the challenges offered at this company
rather than fiscal advantages.  Please contact me for further details and if
you would like me to arrange an informal chat with the client.

Simon Ellis
Biometrics Recruitment

DDI +44 (0) 1727 817626
Fax +44 (0) 1727 844838