Dear all,

I'm looking for software for the following data situation:

-          Multivariate survival data (Recurrent diarrhea infections)

-          (Continuous) time dependent covariates (different time scales
like age, time since beginning of the study, etc. )

-          Random effect (frailty) to model the heterogeneity among
individuals or marginal approach (WLW, PWP model) to adjust the variance
estimators

I would like to fit an extended Cox model using a frailty term or an robust
variance estimation to estimate risk factors for diarrhea infections.

What I know:

In S-Plus it is possible but not with continuous covariates.

In STATA incl. of frailty it is possible but only for parametric Survival
analysis

In SAS I found some macros for an robust WLW approach but they do not work
with time dependent covariates

Dr Bernd Genser

Department of Public Health

Federal University of Bahia