Hello all

I am trying to understand how correspondence analysis works  and am looking
for an easy to follow example using numbers as to how it is calculated.

I have the Greenacre book which is very theoretical but want something that
has some data and the formulas and goes through one step by step.

Can anyone recommend a book, place on the internet or paper I can find this?

Many thanks
Natalie

individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. Any opinions or
advice presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Millward Brown Group of Companies.  If you are
not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy, modify,
distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email
from your system. Although this email has been checked for viruses
 and other defects, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or
damage arising from its receipt or use.