Hi all,
I have some categorical scales that I want to assess for inter-rater
reliablility. How do I go about determining a sample size for this ? ie How
many assessors should I recruit to be able to find a difference in the IRRs
of the scales ? Indeed, how does one statistically test for a difference in
IRRs ?
My experience of IRR is pretty much limited to Chronbach's Alpha, so any
tips on choosing an appropriate IRR for this task would also be greatly
appreciated. Please feel free to e-mail me back off list if you need any
more info.
Cheers
Andrew