JOB VACANCY:
12 MONTH CONTRACT BASED IN SWITZERLAND
Good afternoon:
My client is looking for  a CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY SCIENTIST
working in ECD
TO PLAN AND IMPLIMENT ALL LOGISTICAL ASPECTS OF ASSIGNED CLINICAL
PHARMACOLOGY STUDIES ACCORDING TO BUDGET, TIMELINES AND REGULATORY
REQUIREMENTS.

REQUIRED SKILLS :BSc or MSc in life sciences
                 FLUENT ENGLISH(ORAL AND WRITTEN)2ND LANGUAGE DESIRABLE

FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE APPLY WITH CURRENT CV TO bryan@fforde-
management.com or call ON 01273722366 REF:10103.

Fforde offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and
an employment business for temporary or contract work.  We are acting as an
employment business in relation to this vacancy.