Dear All

I am looking for a Senior Statistician to work at a large pharmaceutical
in the UK on a series of clinical studies.  You will need to have previous
experience of clinical trial data analysis and able to communicate
statistical concepts both verbally and in writing.   You will be required
to have either an MSc or a PhD in Medical Statistics. For the MSc you will
need to have 3 years experience as a statistician in the health care
environment.  Or PhD candidates will need to have one years experience as
a statistician in the health care environment.

If this post is not for you then maybe you know someone who it may be
suitable for?   Please feel free to pass on my information.

For further information please do call me or send in your current CV.

Kind Regards

Angie Farrell
Resourcing Manager
Chiltern International Limited
171 Bath Road
Slough
Berkshire SL1 4AA
United Kingdom

Home Office Phone/Fax: +44 (0) 1279 419 199
Office Direct Line: +44 (0) 1753 216744
Office Fax: +44 (0) 1753 511116
Mobile: +44 (0) 778 6982644
Website www.chiltern.com

______________________________________

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and
may be legally priviledged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised
use.  The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the
Company.  It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee.  If you
have received this message in error please return it to the sender then
delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it.  At present the integrity
of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via
this medium are potentially at risk.