Hi Everybody,

I'm new to sample size determination. My question is if I'm interested in
calculating the required sample size for a certain paremeter B* in a
logistic regression and I have already got parameter information (b's,
varB's, etc ) from a previous logistic regression (involving the exact same
variables) am I forced to set the B* parameter at the value achieved in this
earlier regression (when calculating sample size) in order to make use of
the earlier regression (or can I set it at a different value and still
legitimately pull from it varB information etc).

Any help much appreciated.

Steve
DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.