Dear All,

Senior Biostatistician - Phase II-IV

My client urgently requires an experienced Biostatistician with 3-4 years
experience in the application of statistics to clinical trials within CRO or
Pharma. The role will involve leading multiple statistical projects
providing a statistical service for the design and reporting of clinical
trials and the coordination and production of statistical outputs. You
should have experience in Phase II-IV and have strong communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a team and take part in business
development activities with an international market leader.

Salary: Excellent
Location : South East UK

If you are interested please call me ASAP for further information.

Kind regards,

Alan

Alan Brophy Consultant - Pharmaceutical Division Tel: +44 (0)207 258 8400
Fax: +44 (0)207 258 8411
www.secrecruitment.com <http://www.secrecruitment.com>

solely those of the author and do not represent those of the company from
which the email was sent. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
While every effort has been made to scan this e-mail, we can not accept any
responsibility for loss of business or damage caused arising from this
e-mail.