Hi all on Allstat.

Although I am not now involved in Stats positions I have a colleague here
at Chiltern who is currently looking for someone for one of his priority
clients:

Working for a Japanese pharmaceutical company based in the West End of
London, this is a six month contract and would suit a freelancer or someone
who is happy to take on a fixed term employment for six months to start
with. Your main responsibilities will be to design and provide statistical
advice, analysis and related services to support and facilitate the
achievement of assigned clinical development projects in line with my
Clients strategy and external medical/scientific standards.

Graduate with relevant tertiary qualification. Minimum of 3 years
statistics experience in a CRO or pharmaceutical R and D including all
phases and large studies. Experience of international drug development in a
multicultural environment.

Please contact my colleague Marc Joseph directly ...

Tel : +44 (0)1753 216664
Email: [log in to unmask]

Cheers - Dave

David A Proudfoot
Integrated Resourcing Solutions

Chiltern International Limited
171 Bath Road
Slough, Berkshire
SL1 4AA
United Kingdom

Tel:        +44 (0)1753 512000
Direct Line:      +44 (0)1753 216706
Mobile:           +44 (0)7887 528808
Fax:        +44 (0)1753 511116
Email:            [log in to unmask]
Website:    www.chiltern.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and
may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised
use.  The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the
Company.  It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee.  If you have
received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete
the email and destroy any copies of it.  At present the integrity of e-mail
across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium
are potentially at risk.