Hi,

I'm interested in finding out more about packages other than SAS that can
used for fitting mixed (or multilevel) models. Robin Prescott and I are
drafting a second edition of a book on mixed models and would like to expand
the section on software - we'd be very grateful for any details. We'd also
be interested to know of any corrections readers have spotted in the first
draft (title 'Applied Mixed Models in Medicine', Wiley, 1999).

Many thanks
Helen

Helen Brown
Principal Statistician
Room B028
Information and Statistics Division
Trinity Park House
South Trinity Road
Edinburgh
EH5 3AQ
Tel: 0131 551 8304
     0131 554 1097
     07718 932096
Common Services Agency Disclaimer

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.