Dear All,

Are you a Statistician with more experience than you know what to do with?
Our rapidly expanding consultancy client would be interested in all such
experts to perform the high level of analysis surrounding their unique risk
assessment product.

Having extensive statistical knowledge gleaned from at least 5 years of
commercial work, you will be called upon to apply your predictive model
building skills to the degradation of utilities infrastructure. As leader
of a small team of talented analysts, with regression analysis and
inference as your primary techniques, you will be overseeing project work
involving large and complex datasets.

As a minimum you should have a good statistical degree. Those with higher-
level degrees will be looked upon favourably. This is a hands-on role that
will require experience of Bayesian modelling approaches and problem-
solving expertise. Knowledge of statistical packages (SAS, S-Plus, SPSS
etc) is a must, as is good commercial awareness.

This is a superb time to join our client and to play a pivotal role in this
innovative company.  Call for more info.

Location: North West

To apply:
Call and / or send your CV to: [log in to unmask]

Please quote ref: AS/8877/JF in the subject line

Visit us at: http://www.corporate-recruiter.co.uk/JobSearch.aspx

Kind regards

Alison Stacey
Corporate Recruiter