Hi

We are currently handling a 3 month contract vacancy for a SAS Programmer in
Madrid.  This position would commence in the very near future.

You will be expected to assist with the production of tables, listings and
queries.  Previous experience working within Clinical Trials ideally with a
knowledge of Oncology studies would be highly beneficial.

Please call me on 07989 970398 or drop me a line on
[log in to unmask] if you are interested in finding out more.

I hope to speak with you soon.

Jonathan

Jonathan Hart-Smith
Account Director