Hello All

I would like to inform you of a number of vacancies that we have within our
organisation.  We are a dynamic company working on a project basis for some
of the worlds biggest pharmaceutical companies.  Our Statistics and
Programming department is rapidly growing and we are seeking high calibre
candidates to join us on either a contract or permanent basis.  You will be
working on a range of high profile studies liaising closely with Data
Management.

These roles will provide you with an opportunity to both utilise your
existing SAS skills as well as learn new skills and develop further.  You
will be working with some of the UKs best programmers and we will give you
the opportunity to be part of an exciting and innovative new outsourcing
project.

You will be a SAS programmer with industrial experience gained within the
pharmaceutical industry.  We have a number of opportunities at varying
levels of expertise so if you are interested in finding out more about what
might be most suitable for you please don't hesitate to get in touch.  We
have permanent openings but we are also happy to consider people that prefer
to work on a contract basis.

Our salaries for permanent staff and our contract rates are very good.

Please contact me on 07989 970398 or email [log in to unmask]

I hope to speak to you soon.

Jonathan

Jonathan Hart-Smith
Account Director