The National Cancer Centre (NCC) of Singapore is a comprehensive cancer
centre dedicated to the prevention and treatment of cancer.

We are currently seeking to hire a research biostatistician for the
Division of Clinical Trials and Epidemiological Sciences.

The primary responsibility of the biostatistician will be to initiate and
engage in applied biostatistics research in relevant areas of interest. In
particular, we are seeking someone with interest and familiarity in
statistical methods for pharmacokinetics and related applications, although
applicants with research expertise in other areas of biostatistics will
also be welcomed.

The biostatistician will also be expected to assist in providing
statistical support for clinical trials and other clinical research
projects conducted at the Centre. This will necessitate collaborating and
working closely with doctors, scientists and other research personnel. The
Centre has good computing facilities including a wide range of statistical
software such as SAS, S-Plus, STATA and SPSS.

Applicants should have a PhD in Biostatistics or a related area.
Postdoctoral experience dealing with clinical research applications is also
desirable. Applicants must have a good command of written and spoken
English.

Interested applicants are invited to send a detailed CV including expected
salary to [log in to unmask] by 16 July 2004. Please note that only
shortlisted candidates will be notified.

For more information on the National Cancer Centre, please visit our web-
site at: www.nccs.com.sg.