Hello all,

I have a client who is developing a laboratory cell culture technique
which involves a semi-quantitative PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction)
step.  They wish to validate this techique in accordance with ICH and
need advice and assistance on how to set up this validation study and
how to analyse/present the results.

Validation of laboratory procedures is not an area I have much
experience with, so I'm looking for a consultant with such experience to
either assist me or (preferably) assist the client directly.

If anybody wants more information, please give me a call.

Thanks,

Dennis Chanter

Dr Dennis O. Chanter
Director, Statisfaction Statistical Consultancy Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)1424 219202
Fax: 07005 982219 or +44 1424 846439
Mobile: +44 (0)7904 101470

*** A member of the Virtual Consulting Group, www.v-c-g.co.uk ***