Hi,

I have been considering a career change into medical statistics for a
while. I have studied statistics and economics to degree level. I would be
very grateful if people who have experience of doing an MSc in medical
statistics / statistics /biometrics/ other related course  could tell me
about their experiences.  I am considering applying for a place on such a
course myself and would be very grateful for any advice. I would also be
interested to know your opinion on how difficult it is to find a job with
such a qualification. I hope that this emailing list is the right place for
this type of query if not I appologize.

Many thanks in advance!
Anne