I will be out of the office starting  22/05/2004 and will not return until
26/05/2004.

Please consider the environment and avoid printing this e-mail unnecessarily.

This message is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and the information it contains may be confidential.  If you are not the intended addressee(s) any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited, and this message should be immediately destroyed.  Please also notify the sender by reply e-mail.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Schering Health Care Limited shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.