Eli Lilly and company is one of the world's leading research-based
pharmaceutical companies, and Lilly UK is one of the "Sunday Times Top 100
Best Companies To Work For".

Due to growth, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced
Statistician with excellent communication skills to join our European team
providing expertise and training in statistics to support pharmaceutical
manufacturing.

You would be based at our manufacturing site in Speke, Liverpool and would
also provide occasional support to our site at Kinsale, in the Republic of
Ireland;  you would work closely with other UK, European and US
statisticians.

You should have an MSc in Statistics or a closely related discipline and
ideally be a Chartered Statistician, with several years relevant practical
experience in a manufacturing environment.

For fuller information see

http://www.rss.org.uk/adverts/W04_013.pdf

or

http://www.newscientistjobs.com/viewjob.action?job.id=NS20042441008&index=1

If you have the essential skills and experience required for this position
and would like to apply, please send
your CV to Scantec Personnel Ltd, The Old Bank, 56 Shrewsbury Rd, Prenton,
Merseyside CH43 2HY
Tel 0151 670 0300 Fax 0151 670 0301   ,    or email: [log in to unmask]

Please quote reference, stat01  Closing Date 7th May 2004.