I am supporting a project at York University reviewing the use of health
statistics in the UK.  I have been trying to find studies or surveys about
health statistic users views and opinions of available (or unavailable)
health statistics.  Numerous attempts at searching the usual medical
electronic databases have been unsuccessful.  I am either finding far too
many studies to trawl through because of the very noisy search terms, or
barely anything at all when combining terms to make the searches more
precise.

Does anyone know of any studies/surveys/feedback of users views, and where
I could possibly find them?

Any help would be much appreciated as I feel I am getting nowhere.

Many thanks

Steven Duffy
Information Officer
CRD, University of York