From: Admin-student [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Miss Sheelagh Wallace
Sent: 05 February 2004 12:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student Records Officers' Conference 2004

Dear Colleague,

The annual Student Records Officers' Conference will take place at
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, from 19th - 21st April 2004
inclusive.

If you are interested in attending the conference, and have not yet
received an application pack, please complete the 'Application Form',
which can be located on our Website:
http://www.hw.ac.uk/registry/sroc/forms.htm and return by no later than
20th February 2004.

As the number of delegates attending the conference is restricted to
150, I would urge you to complete the application form and return as
soon as possible.

If you have other colleagues who might be interested, please feel free
to pass this information on.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any further
information.

Best Wishes,

Sheelagh Wallace
Student Records Officer
Heriot-Watt University

For further information on SROC, please refer to the SROC website
http://www.sroc.ac.uk