Dear All

We have been discussing recently the removal from an examination room of students
causing a disruption.  We experienced several disruptions this year.

We have a regulation which basically says that we may require students to leave the
room if they cause a disturbance.  However, there is no indication of how we might
achieve that removal.

Do any of you have guidelines on how to remove students physically from exam
rooms?  Do you, for example, involve your own security?  What do you do if the
student refuses?

I would be very grateful if you could answer these queries and I would be willing to
share any responses I get.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

Andy