Dear All,

In order to comply with current recommendations we have been reviewing our
transcript production.  Currently we do not include the number of attempts
a student has had at any module and would be interested to know how others
are approaching this.

There have been differing assumptions made by staff here, e.g.:

result for each attempt listed individually on the transcript, or

final result and number of attempts taken to get there

It would be nice to know how other people are tackling this.

Thanks

Rosemary Anderson
Senior Registrar (Programmes, Assessments & Awards)
Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College