Dear Dawn

I worked in further and higher education at the University of Plymouth for fifteen years until 1999, covering the full range of professional Personnel and Staff Development work.  I was also heavily involved in the national Equality and Diversity scene, including chairing the Higher Education Equal Opportunities Network from 1994 to 1996 and writing guidelines for the HE sector on behalf of the national association of vice-chancellors on harassment and bullying, and age diversity.  In 1999 I left to set up my own company.

My four employed trainers (my Senior Trainer is based in Coventry) and I now work all over the country with FE and HE institutions and organisations such as the Learning and Skills Council and “learndirect”.  We can offer training or consultancy in any area of equality and diversity, from basic awareness-raising sessions to strategic policy formulation, in interpersonal areas such as listening skills and dealing with conflict, and in any area of professional Personnel work.

I attach the following information: -

Please let me know if you require any further information otherwise I will contact you in a couple of weeks time to see whether we may be able to work together at the Open University.  I look forward to talking to you then.

Kind Regards

Marie Hull
People Matters (UK) Ltd
18 Caernarvon Gardens