From: Mannie Kusemamuriwo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 16 March 2004 15:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mannie's Contact Details

My dearest colleagues,

It is wonderful to be communicating with you again, albeit from a different location. But I have finally got my act together and I am sending you my contact details as promised, just before I left the ECU.

As I also promised, I am still able to give whatever advice (for free) that I can, over the phone or by email (see details attached). If it transpires that you need something more substantial, then I will advise you appropriately so you can then take the relevant action.

So please feel free to get in touch with whatever you feel you want to get in touch with. We will then see how we can proceed for there.

Of-course not forgetting that I am now an employee of a Consultancy where we offer all sorts of help, advice and/or support to HEIs, whatever the need is. It is wonderful to be so flexible with what help I can offer you, now that I am no longer restricted. So if you have any work, or if you need an audit in any area of institutional functioning, so we can recommend what you need according to current Equality and Diversity (E&D) requirements, we can do that too.

 So whenever you are inviting tenders for any work, whatever it is, in E&D then please do not forget to include me on the invitation  to tender list so I can compete with any of the other organizations that you will be inviting.

So, I hope you are all fine and not working too hard.

I look forward to hearing from you, not just with calls for advice but also with lots of invitations to tender for work!!

Warmest regards

Mannie Kusemamuriwo (Director of Education Services)

trinitydevelopment

EAGA House, Archbold Terrace, Jesmond.

Newcastle Upon Tyne. NE2 1DB.

( 07730 635266