HE Administrators equal opportunities list
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I would like to highlight that there is now a legal definition of
>harassment which was introduced in the Employment Equality Regulations
>under the Sexual Orientation/Religion/belief regulations.

thank you for the reminder, I am including this in our latest info re
Harassment and Bullying

Penny

Penny Alder
Equality and Diversity Advisor
Personnel Dept

The Surrey Institute of Art and Design University College
Falkner Road
Farnham
Surrey
GU9 7DS

Tel: 01252 892997
Fax: 01252 892680
email: [log in to unmask]

necessarily those of the Surrey Institute.  This message may contain
confidential information and will be protected by copyright.  If you
receive it in error please notify us, delete it and do not make use of it,
or copy it.  Any reply may be read by the recipient to whom you send it
and others within the Surrey Institute.

Although we aim to use efficient virus checking procedures the Surrey
Institute accepts no liability for viruses and recipients should use their
own virus checking procedures.