        -----Original Message-----
        From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SCOTT Jill
        Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 3:32 PM
        To: [log in to unmask]
        Subject: Disability Awareness Training

        Dear Colleagues
        We are looking to provide some disability awareness training for
staff during the next academic year.  Does anyone have any experience of
good training organisations in this area that they feel they could
recommend?
        Any suggestions gratefully received.
        Best wishes
        Jill Scott

        Jill Scott
        Personnel Services
        Staffordshire University
        College Road
        Stoke-on-Trent
        ST4 2DE
        Phone:  01782 295842

        The information in this email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.