I quite agree with Geoff.

Susanna.Date sent:              Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:06:19 +0000
From:                   "Smith, Geoff" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: Mannie's Contact Details - appropriate use of the mailing lis t?
To:                     [log in to unmask]
Send reply to:          HE Administrators equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

While I agree that we would not normally expect individuals to plug their own consultancies I think we can make an honourable
exception in Mannie's case as he has been of such help to the list and was telling us where he is now.

The usual etiquette which seems to work ok is that nobody plugs anything unasked but if someone asks for the names of consultants/
training companies for particular purposes then it is fine to give examples.

Geoff

*************************************
Geoff Smith
Assistant Secretary