From: helen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 November 2004 13:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Platform lifts

Hello all - can anyone recommend a platform lift that can be a free-standing structure bolted to a timber floor (i.e. no foundations or pit) which can manage a maximum height of 20 foot/6 metres? Has also anyone ever heard of leasing lifts?! Also, has anyone come across combined webcams with CCTV? In though I'd pick your global brains before I start my research!
Thanks in anticipation
Helen Allen

HADA (Design and Accessibility) Ltd
79 Boyton Road
London
N8 7AE
t/f: +44 (0) 20 8340 1990
Mobile: 07766 815 554
www.hada.co.uk

----------End of Message----------

Run by SURFACE for more information on research, consultancy and the distance taught MSc. in Accessibility and Inclusive Design programme visit:

http://www.inclusive-design.it

Archives for the Accessibuilt discussion list are located at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/accessibuilt.html

Visit the National Library of Scotland online at www.nls.uk

Have you heard about the John Murray Archive? If not, find out more at
www.johnmurrayarchive.org.uk/jma

legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the
[log in to unmask] : the contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or
copied without the sender's consent.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Library of
Scotland. The National Library of Scotland does not take any
responsibility for the views of the author. This message has been virus
scanned by MessageLabs.